Understand the fundamental differences between ASME Y14.5M-1994 and ASME Y14.5-2009
The one-day ASME Y14.5-2009 Update Workshop will teach you about the pertinent changes made to the Y14.5 standard. You'll learn how the subject matter has been reorganized, and about new sections that have been created for profile, orientation, and form.
The workshop covers these major changes to the standard:
- Over thirty new or revised terms
- Sixteen new or revised symbols
- Revisions and additions to the fundamental rules
- Revisions and additions to the concept of feature of size
- Revisions and new symbols for datum specifications
- Revisions to composite position tolerances
- Surface boundaries and axis methods of interpretation
- Revisions and new additions to profile tolerances
Developer: GD&T expert Alex Krulikowski
ASME Y14.5 1994-2009 update course was developed by an expert
on the subject: ETI president, Alex Krulikowski was involved in creating this new version of ASME Y14.5.
across the globe turn to Alex Krulikowski and ETI for training
in geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. As
president of ETI, Alex has helped more
than 60,000 students learn GD&T through his textbooks,
self-study courses, computer-based training, and online
learning center. Now you have the opportunity to learn GD&T
from Alex or one of his personally trained instructors at
an ETI public workshop.