ISO GPS Quick Reference
Based on various ISO GPS standards
To order, call 734-744-5940 or contact our sales department
The Quick Reference is a valuable resource for anyone who uses ISO GPS standards.
The ISO GPS Quick Reference software is a valuable on-the-job resource for
designers, engineers, and inspectors
who use ISO GPS standards. This program allows you to look up technical drawing information in one place, without having to navigate through numerous standards. Drawing interpretation is easier because the tolerancing information is in one place, arranged in a logical order, with definitions, examples, and illustrations of each concept.
The program is based on four major ISO GPS standards:
- ISO 8015:1985
- ISO 1101:2004
- ISO 2768-1:1989
- ISO 2768-2:1998
...plus more than 40 related standards.
The ISO GPS Quick Reference includes explanations of more than 250 GD&T
topics, including full-color detailed graphics, and ISO Standard references.
Quick Reference highlights:
of more than 250 topics cover all aspects of ISO GPS standards
- "Hotwords" in topics link to a glossary of more than 250 terms and definitions
- Detailed graphics with full explanations of concepts
- Interactive charts defining symbols and abbreviations
- Topics are
cross-referenced with the ISO standards
- Help screens provide a quick explanation
of its features
- The subject
index organizes subjects and topics
- Search subjects, topics, and terms in the glossary with ease
between topics is quick and easy
covers the most common aspects of product design. It was created by GD&T expert Alex Krulikowski, member of ISO/TC 213-US Technical Advisory Group.
- Features & Benefits
- Design Topics
- System Requirements
Each subject in the Quick Reference displays several associated topics with links to content pages that include definitions, graphic illustrations, and related ISO GPS standard paragraph references. Terms can be easily selected by scrolling through a list or by using the handy search options.
ISO GPS Quick Reference Features and Benefits
of more than 250 design topics
drawings & graphics illustrate concepts
all aspects of product design
referenced with appropriate ISO Standards
between subjects/topics is quick and easy
feature makes finding topics a breeze
The Quick Reference provides definitions
of more than 250 design topics covering these subjects:
- Angularity Tolerance Applications
- Angularity Tolerance Information
- Basic Principles of ISO GPS Standards
- Boundary Types
- Circular and Total Run-Out Tolerance Applications
- Circular and Total Run-Out Tolerance Information
- Coaxiality and Concentricity Tolerance Applications
- Coaxiality and Concentricity Tolerance Information
- Collective Requirements
- Cylindricity Tolerance Applications
- Datum Targets
- Datums From Size Datum Features
- Datum-System and Planar Datums
- Drawing Practices
- Envelope Requirement
- Flatness Tolerance Applications
- Flatness Tolerance Information
- General Geometrical Tolerances
- General Linear and Angular Tolerances
- GPS Domains
- Independency Principle
- Least Material Requirement and Least Material Virtual Condition
- Limits and Fits System
- Limits and Fits Terms and Symbols
- Maximum Material Requirement and Maximum Material Virtual Condition
- Parallelism Tolerance Applications
- Parallelism Tolerance Information
- Perpendicularity Tolerance Applications
- Perpendicularity Tolerance Information
- Position Tolerance Information
- Position Tolerance RFS, LMR, and MMR Applications
- Position Tolerance Special Applications
- Profile Any Surface and Profile Any Line Tolerance Applications
- Roundness Tolerance Applications
- Roundness Tolerance Information
- Size and Size Conditions
- Straightness Tolerance Applications
- Straightness Tolerance Information
- Symmetry Tolerance Applications
- Symmetry Tolerance Information
- Theoretically Exact Dimensions
- Tolerance Frames
The ISO GPS Quick Reference features tabbed navigation for easy access. Detailed graphics
demonstrate concepts and help users visualize important topics.
concept's definition is highlighted with detailed graphics.
Click on the
graphics below for a larger view.
250+ topics that cover ISO GPS standards.
||Easily access definitions of symbols and abbreviations using these handy charts.
- Pentium 4-based computer with a 2GHz or higher CPU
- 512 MB RAM minimum, 1024MB or higher recommended
- 4 GB or more of free hard drive space
- Video card capable of displaying 24-bit color at a resolution of 1024x768
- XP (all versions w/ Service Pack 3 or higher installed), XP Professional 64-bit, Windows Vista (all versions), Windows 7 (all versions)
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or higher
Site and corporate licenses are also available. For more information about the ISO Quick Reference software, call 734-744-5940.